Absolutely amazing news from the world of science. Now, not only in China but also in Britain suggested that the coronavirus — listed. However, if China nod to the West, in the West looked in… space.
so, Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe of Cardiff University in Wales analyzed the epidemic, beginning with the medieval plague in Europe and to avian influenza and the current coronavirus, and noticed that many of the epidemic are matched in time with the arrival to Earth of cometary bolides. So over the Theater burned down car, and with him from space and settled on the clouds and fogs new virus. From outer space! From Mars or what?
This report of “Vesti on Saturday” was created under the auspices of Roscosmos and the Institute of biomedical problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences. In it, among other things, the audience will see, is available in Moscow, another MCC — additional, just for these cases. But we also now useful seems to be the world’s first feature film (still dumb) about aliens, about Mars. That’s “Aelita”.
please Rate this production a distant 1924. It seems that this early Soviet tape laid the standard of how to show the aliens in all subsequent “StarTrek” and “Star wars.” And how by a cunning device the Martian Princess Aelita watched our lives! Especially, of course, as always, for America and then the revolutionary Moscow, let and took it clearly from the temple of Christ the Savior.
in the Institute of biomedical problems, cosmonaut Oleg Kotov record shows no movie, but a real set of cosmonaut who, on idea, should guarantee on-Board hygiene, but…
to wind up in additional mission control Center, which is in the Institute of biomedical problems.
the shooting of the late 90-ies of the consequences of malfunctions to the air conditioning system of the Mir station, which had been discovered then Sergei Krikalev. Station sunI had grown moldy or something?
– When we light there failed, it was a breathtaking sight. A drop of water, where small waves. Some waves are superimposed on the other, — says Sergey Krikalev, cosmonaut, Hero of the Soviet Union, the Executive Director of goskorporatsii “Roscosmos” manned space programs.
– There are little green men were?
– No, the green men were not. But samples of this water is.
Already on the ISS was the case when overgrown with bacteria and erroneously fire triggering the sensor. The results of sanitation and tests for microbes on Board the ISS remembers cosmonaut Oleg Kotov.
– red And yellow, and white. Large colonies, Terry, — said Oleg Kotov, one hundredth astronaut of Russia, Deputy Director on scientific work of the Institute of biomedical problems, Russian Academy of Sciences.
– What if you had?
the Staphylococci was.
these bacteria can cause purulent inflammatory processes in almost all organs and tissues. It is clear that since Gagarin cosmonaut take the most healthy. But even the most healthy person in the body — about kilogram of microbes. But in space they begin to behave differently.
“They have not been modified. No mutations, as usually we love to write, it was not. But they got more aggressive,” said Vladimir Sychev, Deputy Director on scientific work of the Institute of biomedical problems, Russian Academy of Sciences.
So can aggressive microbes from space back to Earth with meteorites? During the recent Russian experiment “Meteorite” variety of germs stuck in the wheel, which is placed on the outside of the lander. It was kind of germs? In the memorial room of the founder of the space medicine academician Parin talking with another scientist – Vyacheslav Ilyin, head of the laboratory of microbial ecology of man of the Institute of biomedical problems, Russian Academy of Sciences.
– What kind of biomaterials are you using?
– We used our wonderful collection from the station.
– from your mouth to hear about “a wonderful collection of microbes”. Just think about how it sounds.
But it is unique indeed.
when using a hammer orography opened the outer compartment of the lander, it turned out something unimaginable.
– the Surface was boiling as rice porridge, — said Vyacheslav Ilyin.
– Survived one is thermoanaerobacterium. The name speaks for itself. Thermo, that is thermophilic. The bacterium servilius, so she was isolated from glandular sources. Kamchatka.
for example, that survive in volcanoes and thermal springs of Kamchatka, survives any fire. But even survived the germ, which was taken from the external side of the ISS, where the extreme cold and vacuum.
– You went to space. How are they? Run? No?
– Live, — said Oleg Kotov.
– Not on the outside knocking to be allowed back?
– Often it does not.
In the film “Aelita” to the astronauts on the ad engineer self-taught enlisted soldier Gusev. Today astronauts work in the bow with thousands of scientists. And what else experiment they put together? I survived not only the fire, but cold on the hull of the ISS?
“It’s seeds, the larvae of gnats African chironomid. Lower crustaceans. They survive,” — said Vladimir Sychev.
But where did the siding ISS the microbe, which is then still not burned down?
– where the DNA fragments were, and plankton, that is interesting,” — said Ilyin. — Our, it is currently identified of plankton in the Northern waters of the Arctic ocean.
– On the space station?
As he came up out of the ocean into space?.. A mystery.
But the creators of the film “Aelita”, it turns out, had the gift of prophecy. No wonder the Martians were afraid of the arrival of ZEMLiang. Of course, in the Soviet film the Martians feared “Bacillus Russian revolution.” But now scientists may have seriously real to plan an expedition there.
– fly To Mars?
– tomorrow, — said Vladimir Sychev.
But not carrying the bacteria that are in deep space can become even more aggressive, and then return?
Maybe you should first check still the moon, where the Americans landed and where for several decades, probably introduced by their bacteria can mutate much more aggressive than on land close to the ISS.
On the moon, for example, changed the background radiation, — says Vyacheslav Ilyin. — This is very serious.
– That is, we can generate the monster on the moon?
– Yes, which can then return. Such ping-pong. Factor Mars, I think it is somewhat different. There is, for example, a methane, and if methane, that is, methanogenic bacteria, methanotrophic. They, too, can find its home in the human body.
But on the way to Mars debris and bacteria will all accumulate and accumulate.
– Mars 500 days?
– the Year. It all depends on ballistics — says Oleg Kotov. A year back, a month or a year on the surface of Mars, a year back.
– the Issue of debris is actually not trivial. He’s not even trivial now at the station. Once we have a “Fireworks” was this technology when I was a special garbage can, — says Sergey Krikalev.
– the Window opened? Thrown?
– Close to it. It’s really a problem. We must learn to do it well enough when I fly far away from Earth.
– Can not fly?
– need to Fly — said Ilyin.
But if our microbes can go there, it means that their germs to us? Here we need to recall school course that between Earth’s atmosphere and outer space, there is also the stratosphere.
In the stratosphere butgoes dust?
“Yes,” said Vyacheslav Ilyin.
– In this dust someone lives?
– 90% of terrestrial and 10% came from elsewhere?
Yes, it is not known what.
– That is, the aliens are with us?
– Yes, but it is pouring water, of course, those who practice this genre. Why not?..
So, what is a coronavirus?
– a theory that brought. From space.
– Probably living organisms is much more stable than we previously thought. Actually these facts, we now find experimental confirmation, — said Sergei Krikalev.
And for completeness. If anyone knows what the head bessilny in orbit wash with shampoo. And do you know the name of the standard orbital hygiene kit? “Aelita”.