Been scalded with boiling water: in Bashkiria, died from burns three-year-old boy

In the hospital Bashkiria from severe burns died on 3-year-old boy. The tragedy occurred in one of the villages in ilicheskom area the day before. It is reported by the GTRK “Bashkortostan” has aired on TV channels “Russia 1” “Russia 24”.

As explained to law enforcement officials, in a house on the outskirts of the village on a 3-year old toddler tipped over a pot of boiling water. With severe burns, he was taken to the district hospital. The doctors fought for his life for hours, but to save the boy failed. At the moment experts find out all circumstances of the incident.

Text: GTRK “Bashkortostan”