In children's musical theater

“through the looking glass” sparkled. Last night in children’s musical theatre on the embankment of serious smoke scared employees. About half-past eleven to a building there have arrived rescuers, doctors and the gasman. The street was blocked. People evacuated, reports GTRK “Saint-Petersburg”.

In the first minute everyone thought that the theatre is burning. Later it turned out that the cause of the smoke — short circuit in the battery which is located under the stage. According to the staff of the theater, it occurred due to a small flood in the basement, flooded with water one of the sources of supply.

as a result of incident nobody has suffered. Space but now repaired. Electricity in the building yet. For a schedule of performances, the incident should not be affected. The closest statement only on January 25.

Text: GTRK “Saint-Petersburg”