In the hostel of Novosibirsk from the window on the 7th floor fell 4-year-old child. The incident occurred the night before. The boy was left unattended. In the end, he got on the table, climbed on the window sill, then leaned on the mosquito net, which did not survive its weight. In the end, the baby died from his injuries. It is reported by the GTRK “Novosibirsk”, aired on TV channels “Russia 1” “Russia 24”.
SK has begun check on this fact. The investigators examined the scene, interviewed witnesses, family members and neighbors. After all the events specialists will take the procedural decision.
Text: GTRK “Novosibirsk”