In Shushensky district a fire killed a family of 4

In the village of Shushenskoye district Sunnery burned a family of four. Including, two boys 4 and 5 years.

As reported STRC “Krasnoyarsk”, fire in a private house, began at about 17:40. Adults, according to some, at this time slept soundly. The preliminary cause of fire was short circuit in the wiring. At the time the firefighters arrived the fire had engulfed the whole house collapsed roof. A detailed check conducted by the Investigative Committee.

Text: GTRK “Krasnoyarsk”