the Man died from electric shock while fishing near Tomsk. According to eyewitnesses, he touched the electric wire rod. As reported STRC “Tomsk” with reference to the press service of the regional Ministry of internal Affairs, the message that near the pond in the village of voronino found the man no signs of life arrived in a call center part before.
“the police has begun check on this fact. According to the results of the decision will be made”, – said the representative of the press service of the Ministry.
As said power rod is a good conductor of electric current, so close to power lines dangerous to fish, and can move with a raised rod tip. According to experts, the current can penetrate the air gap between the rod and the cord at a distance greater than 1.5 meters.
Text: GTRK “Tomsk”