the cause of the fire in the suburbs that killed four people could be emergency electrical power. Such a preliminary conclusion made by the investigators of the regional Sledkoma.
Earlier it was reported that in the garden Association in Podolsk, near Moscow burned down a house. The fire area has made more than 100 square meters. After the fire was extinguished, firefighters found four bodies-two adults and two children three years and eight months. Most likely they were poisoned by carbon monoxide, more will be known after carrying out a series of examinations. An elderly woman, the former in the house during the fire, managed to escape, now she’s taken to hospital.