Breakage on high-voltage power lines left without electricity, heat and water of residents LCD “Moscow quarter” on Tuesday morning, January 21. According to TASS, under disabling got 15 apartment buildings, boiler room and one school – a total of more than 14 thousand Voronezh citizens.
According to residents in social networks, heat and electricity was out from about five until seven in the morning – the battery in that time managed to cool down. As reported by the press service of mayor’s office, the accident was eliminated at 7:10. School № 102 is started in normal mode.
– the electricity Supply is fully restored, also restored the boiler and the coolant. Hydraulic systems need a little more time, but it comes out on normal mode, – said in the city administration.
Recently, large communal accident for several hours left without water for 20 thousand residents lisok. Pipe on cast-iron water main broke on January 13. The accident has affected nearly half of the city.
Text: GTRK “Voronezh”