In the Kuban region was a tragic case. The child was scalded with boiling water from the kettle exploded. This informs GTRK “Kuban” has aired on TV channels “Russia 1” “Russia 24”.
the Accident happened on the eve of the Tuapse district. During dinner, electric kettle, standing on the table, suddenly exploded. The boy in the vicinity who took the main portion of boiling water.
the Helicopter air ambulance quickly transported the child to the intensive care unit of the regional hospital of Krasnodar. As reported in the hospital: “Fixed deep burns of body and limbs. Child prepare for surgery”.
Text: GTRK “Kuban”