Parents watered 2-month-old baby with a cocktail of milk and vodka

month-old baby because of their parents drank a milkshake with a touch of alcohol. A ridiculous incident occurred in the Chinese province of Zhejiang on 17 January.

Caring parents hastened to feed a hungry child and by mistake instead of the bottle with water, grabbed a container of Bizzy (traditional Chinese alcoholic beverage, reminiscent of vodka), the fortress which varies from 40 to 60 percent. The alcohol was mixed with infant formula, and then submitted to the baby, reports Asia One.

When my parents realized the mistake, the child has managed to drink about ten milliliters of formula. Immediately it was decided to call an ambulance. When the baby was taken to the hospital for emergency care, it has turned red and fainted in his mother’s arms.

Doctors told me that getting alcohol in the blood can cause convulsions, coma, and slow the heartbeat to a fatal level. The baby had to wash out the stomach to cleanse his body from dangerous cocktail. Doctors have warned parents that despite the small amount of alcohol, it can have negative effects on the gastrointestinal tract of the child and the nervous system.

Earlier it was reported that in Saratov on the rails was discovered allegedly drunk 10-year-old child. It later turned out that the minor was not under the influence of alcohol and was poisoned by an unknown substance.