The kid ate a roach boric acid

In the Saratov region a two year old child was poisoned with insecticide.

In the town of Volsk, the child arrived with his mother from Primorye, in the house on the street they have a living grandmother. Adults failed and left the means for removing the cockroaches on the basis of boric acid are available for a small child place. Of course, the kid pulled it into his mouth.

the Ambulance quickly drove the victim to the hospital. The police are dealing with the incident, “”.